Terms & Conditions
THE UnlockDealers TERMS OF SERVICE AND END USER AGREEMENT IS SET OUT BELOW.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING IT BY CLICKING "YES".
BY SELECTING ON "I AGREE", YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF UnlockDealers SERVICE END USER AGREEMENT AND END USER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY AND COMPLY WITH ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTICES CONTAINED IN OR REFERENCED BY THESE AGREEMENTS, AND THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DO SO. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE AGREEMENTS, CLICK ON "I DISAGREE" BELOW.
THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS THAT MAY NOT BE MODIFIED BY CONTRACT, TO THE EXTENT SUCH MODIFICATION IS SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
1. Information about UnlockDealers and UnlockDealers Services or any related product or service, cannot be copied unless and until a written permission of UnlockDealers owners is received.
2. All brand names, mobile phone models, (I.E. Apple, Nokia, Blackberry, Sony etc.) are linked to their respective brand owners, and UnlockDealers is not in any way affiliated with them.
3. All time frames for services mentioned and sold on UnlockDealers web site are estimates and delays may occur. UnlockDealers is not responsible for any delays and may cancel any orders that are significantly past their promised time frame, at UnlockDealers discretion.
4. UnlockDealers does not guarantee that your device will be unlocked using our service, especially in cases such as: Incorrect code has been entered too many times and the phone is permanently locked; Provider of the phone may re-locked your device; Phone's software or hardware has been modified and does not allow unlocking.
5. UnlockDealers will not be held liable for any damage or consequences that may occur to your device while trying to unlock it using our services. Use it at your own risk!
6. UnlockDealers may allow you to request the cancellation of an unlock code order; It is UnlockDealers's supplier sole discretion to accept or deny a cancellation request. UnlockDealers does not guarantee that any cancellation request will be approved.
You consent to use an electronic agreement to govern Your use of the agreement. You expressly consent to receiving all notices hereunder in electronic form, provided however this consent may be withdrawn at any time by contacting UnlockDealers at the following email address: contact@UnlockDealers.com (though, in some situations, UnlockDealers may have no other means of providing notices to You, so termination of Your account may result from a request from You not to receive notices in electronic form).
The parties expressly agree that all performance under this Agreement and the resolution of disputes shall be conducted in the English language only. If a translation of this Agreement into any other language is required by law, the English version will prevail to the extent that there is any conflict or discrepancy in meaning between the English version and any translation thereof we should not held liable in any case whatsoever.
All Third Party Services offered for use on UnlockDealers web site are provided to You through Your a party service providers and shall be subject to Your agreement with such third party service providers. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN YOUR JURISDICTION, UnlockDealers SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING BY OR THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY ISSUE RELATING TO THE THIRD PARTY SERVICES, LINKED SITES, OTHER SITES OR THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR CONTINUED AVAILABILITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR THE CONTINUED INTEROPERABILITY OF THE THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
Any dealings with third parties conducted through us, the Third Party Services, Linked Sites or Other Sites, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and the third party. UnlockDealers shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings. If you disagree in any content, you should leave the site immediately.